- October, 2017
M.Engg (CS)/MS(DEIM) Admission-2018
- July, 2016
MS Fall 2016 Timetable
- July, 2016
ME Fall 2016 Timetable
- June, 2016
List of Qualified Candidates for admission in M.Engg./MS 2016
- June, 2016
M.Engg./MS Spring 2016 Interview Schedule
- Jan, 2016
M.Engg. Spring 2016 Schedule
- Dec, 2015
M.Engg.Academic Calender (2016)
- Dec, 2015
Academic Calendar for PhD Programme -2016
The department currently offers research positions in following research areas:
- VLSI Design and Testing
- High Performance Computing
- Distributed Systems
- Computer Networks
- Multicore Architecture Design
- Computer Architecture
- Multicore Processing
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Embedded System Design
- IC Design
- Mixed Signal Circuits
- Digital Signal Processing Systems
- Reliable System Design
- Computer Vision &Image processing
- Software Defined Communication Systems
- Internet of Things and Web of Things
- Internet Tele-traffic Modelling
- M. J. Affendi, and S. A. Ali, “Click through Rate Prediction for Contextual Advertisement Using Linear Regression”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security. Vol. 14, No. 11, pp.739-746, November 2016.
- S. A. Ali, M. A. Siddique, N.G.Haider, and D. Rehman, “Evaluating the Performance of Learning Classifiers and Effect of Emotions and Spectral Features on Speech Utterances”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security. Vol. 14, No. 10, pp. 406-412, October 2016.
- S. Ahmed and K. Tepe, "Misbehaviour detection in vehicular networks using logistic trust," 2016 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, Doha, 2016, pp. 1-6.
- A.Shabbir, H.R.Khan, S. A. Ali, and S. Rizvi, “A Stochastic Geometrical Approach for Performance Analysis of Heterogeneous Cellular Network”,International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security. Vol.14, No. 8, pp. 467-475, August 2016
- R.Asif , N.G.Haider, and S. A. Ali, “Prediction of Undergraduate Student’s Performance using Data Mining Methods”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security. Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 374-380, May 2016
- S. A. Ali, M. D. Noor, M. A. Javed, M. M. Aslam, O. A .Khan, and N. S. Zubair, “Salience Analysis of NEWS Corpus using Heuristic Approach in Urdu Language”, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security. Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 28-36, April 2016
- S.A. Ali, M. A. Siddique and D. Rehman, “A Study of the Effect of Emotions and Software on Prosodic Features on Spoken Utterances in Urdu Language”, I.J. Image, Graphics and Signal Processing. Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 46-53, April 2016.
- S.A. Ali, R.Asif, M.A.Siddique and D. Rehman “Performance Evaluation of Loss Functions for Margin Based Robust Speech Recognition,” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications. Vol.7, No.2, pp. 353-361, February 2016
- S.A. Ali, A.Jaffer, A.J. Syed and K. Khanzada “Performance Evaluation of Sigmoid loss for Functional and Geometric Margin Based MCE in Robust Speech Recognition,” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security. Vol.14, No.2, pp. 19-24, February 2016
- M. A. Siddique and S.A. Ali. “A Study on the Hourly Behavior of Key Performance Indicators of Global System for Mobile Communications”, Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences. Vol.6, No.3, pp.169-173, 2015.)
- Muhammad Faraz Hyder, Muhammad Ali Ismail "Application level Trust Mechanisms for Enhancing the Operational Trust in a Cloud” IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing ICCC 2015, College Of Computer and Information Sciences at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (April 27-28) 2015 ( Ranked in Best 5 Papers)
- Muhammad Ali Ismail, Muhammad Faraz Hyder, Hameeza Ahmed “OpenStack Cloud Performance Optimization using Linux Services" IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing ICCC 2015, College Of Computer and Information Sciences at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (April 27-28) 2015 ( Ranked in Best 5 Papers)
- Zainab Fatima, Muhammad Inshal Uddin, Muhammad Khurram “Design of On-Cloud Laboratory Platform to Bring Internet of Things to Laboratories”, 30th IEEEP Multi-Topic International Symposium, March 25-26, 2015, Karachi Pakistan.
- HameezaAhmed, Muhammad Ali Ismail, “Comparative Analysis of Activity Recognition Classifiers using Big Dataset”, 30th IEEEP Multi-Topic International Symposium, March 25-26, 2015, Karachi Pakistan.
- Muhammad Asad Arfeen, Krzysztof Pawlikowski, Don McNickle, Andreas Willig, “Internet Traffic Modeling : From Superposition to Scaling”, IET Networks, volume 3, Special Issue on Teletraffic Engineering in Communications Systems,2014
- S.A. Ali, A. Khan and N. Bashir, “Analyzing the Impact of Prosodic Feature (Pitch) on Learning Classifiers for Speech Emotion Corpus”, I.J. Information Technology and Computer Science. Vol. 7, No.2, pp. 54-59, January 2015
- S.A. Ali, A. Siddiqui, T. Fatima and J. Barkat., "Comparative Analysis of Melodic Pattern Matching Techniques for Performance Evaluation of Singer", In Proc.17th IEEE International Multitopic Conference (INMIC 2014), Bahria University Karachi, Pakistan. December 08-10, 2014
- Hameeza Ahmed, Muhammad Ali Ismail, Muhammad Faraz Hyder , “Performance Optimization of Hadoop Cluster using Linux Services”, IEEE INMIC 2014 ( IEEE 17th International Multi Topic Conference), December 8-10, 2014, Karachi Pakistan.
- Muhammad Faraz Hyder, Muhammad Ali Ismail, Hameeza Ahmed, “Performance Comparison of Hadoop Clusters Configured on Virtual machines and as a Cloud Service”, IEEE ICET 14 (International Conference on Emerging Technologies 2014) December 8-9 , 2014, Islamabad Pakistan.
- S Arshad, R Ramzan, K Muhammad, Q Wahab, "A sub-10mW, noise cancelling, wideband LNA for UWB applications" AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications 2014.
- H Ahmed, M Khurram, "Performance Analysis of MAC Layer Protocols in Wireless Sensor Network" I.J. Information Engineering and Electronic Business, 2014, 5, 44-52.
- Saneeha Ahmed, "Adaptive Topology Control to Improve Network Performance Through Power and Rate Adaptation published" in QSBC 2014 held in kingston, ontario, canada.
- S.A. Ali, B. Ashraf, A.Owais and S. Saffuddin., “Speech Recognizer for Regional Languages of Pakistan”, 1st IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Emerging Allied Technologies in Engineering (iCREATE), PP 69-73. , NUST, Islamabad. April 22-24, 2014.
- S.A. Ali, and N.G.Haider., “Comparative Analysis of Margin Based Estimation Loss Functions for Robust Speech Recognition”, In Proc. 12th International Conference on Statistical Sciences (ISOSS), jointly organized by Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS) and Islamic Countries Society of Statistical Sciences , Karachi. March 24-26, 2014.
- M. A. Siddique, H. Kamal and S.A. Ali., “Securing Storage as a Service Model of Cloud Computing using Client Authentication in Virtualized Environment”, In Proc. International Conference on Engineering and Emerging Technologies (ICEET), Superior University Lahore, Pakistan. March 20-21, 2014.
- Muhammad Khurram, Muhammad Ali Ismail, "Multichannel SDR using Multicore General Purpose Processors", 20th Electronics New Zealand Conference - ENZCon, pp-32-35, Massey University, Auckland, NZ , 2013
- "M. Asad Arfeen “The Role of the Weibull Distribution in Internet Traffic Modeling", published at 25th International Teletraffic Congress (ITC) 2013, Shanghai, China
- "M. Asad Arfeen Scaling Analysis of the Internet Traffic Structural Dynamics", published at Australasian Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference (ATNAC) 2013, Christchurch New Zealand.
- S.A. Ali and N.G.Haider “Margin Based Learning Framework with Geometric Margin Minimum Classification Error for Robust Speech Recognition,” International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR), Volume 11, No 1, pp. 39-48, 2013.
- S.A. Ali, S Zehra., et.al. “Performance Evaluation of Learning Classifiers for Speech Emotions Corpus using Combinations of Prosodic Features,” International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) 76(2):35-43, published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA, August 2013.
- "Muhammad Khurram and S. M. Rezaul Hasan, , “A Full-Band UWB Common-Gate Band-Pass Noise Matched gm-Boosted Series Peaked CMOS Differential LNA,” Journal of Analog integrated circuit and signal processing, Kluwer academic publishers (Springer), vol. 76, no. 1, pp. 47-60, 2013.
- M. A. Ismail,, “Green Computing and Electrical Carbon Footprint", accepted for International Conference on Energy and Sustainability 27 April, 2013, Karachi, Pakistan
- S. Qasim, M .A Ismail, “Design and Implementation of Parallel SOM Model on GPGPU”, accepted for IEEE CSIT 2013, March 28-29, Amman, Jordan.
- M .A Ismail, “Multi-Core Processor Based Parallel Implementation for Finding Distribution Vectors in Markov Processes”, accepted for The Second Saudi International Electronics, Communications and Photonics Conference (SIECPC 2013), April 27-30, 2013, Riyadh, KSA.
- M .A Ismail, , S.H. Mirza, T. Altaf, “MCSMC: A new Parallel Multi-level Cache Simulator for Multi-core Processors”, accepted for The Second Saudi International Electronics, Communications and Photonics Conference (SIECPC 2013), April 27-30, 2013, Riyadh, KSA.
- S.A. Ali., et.al. “Performance Analysis of Learning Classifiers for Spoken Digit under Noisy Conditions”, Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 286-289, March 2013.
- S.A. Ali. and N.G.Haider., ., "Performance Evaluation of Learning Classifiers for Isolated Digit Under Adverse Conditions", In Proc. of 28th IEEE Multi–topic international symposium 2013, Karachi, Pakistan. March 20-21, 2013.
- S.A. Ali., S Zehra., et.al. “Development and Analysis of Speech Emotion Corpus Using Prosodic Features for Cross Linguistic”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 4, Issue 1, January 2013.
- M .A Ismail, “Performance Behaviour Analysis of the Present 3-Level Cache System for Multi-Core Processors”, Intl. J. of Computer Tech. and Appl, USA. Vol 3(11), 2012
- M Asad Arfeen Towards a Combined Traffic Modeling Framework for Access and Core Networks", published at Australasian Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference (ATNAC) 2012, Brisbane Australia.
- M .A Ismail, S.H. Mirza, T. Altaf "LogN+1 and LogN Cache System for Multi-Core Processors”, US Patent Pub. No: US 2012/0226867 A1, 06 Sep, 2012
- M .A Ismail, "SPC3 PM: A multi-threaded Parallel Software Development Environment for Multi-core Processors" In Proc. of ACACES 2012 Poster Abstracts Advanced Computer Architecture and Compilation for Embedded Systems, 08-14 July 2012, Fiuggi, Italy, pp 71-74.
- M .A Ismail, “Performance Behaviour Analysis of the Present 3-Level Cache System for Multi-Core Systems using Queuing Modelling”, In proc. of International Conference on Latest Computational Technologies (ICLCT'2012), March 17-18, 2012, Bangkok, Thailand.
- M .A Ismail, T. Altaf, S.H. Mirza“Parallel Matrix Multiplication on Multi-Core Processors using SPC3 PM”, In proc. of International Conference on Latest Computational Technologies (ICLCT'2012), March 17-18, 2012, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Muhammad Khurram, and S. M. Rezaul Hasan, “A 3-5 GHz Current-Reuse gm-Boosted CG LNA for Ultrawideband in 130nm CMOS,” IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems, Regular paper, vol. 20, issue 3, pp. 400-409, March 2012.
- Muhammad Khurram,and S. M. Rezaul Hasan, “A series peaked gm-boosted 3.1-10.6 GHz CMOS CG UWB LNA for WiMedia,”Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 532-535, Wiley Inter-Science, Feb. 2012.
- Qurat-ul-Ain I Tariq , Ahmed Saneeha , Zia Huma , "An Objective Based Classification of Aggregation Techniques for Wireless Sensor Networks" , Book title "Emerging Trends and Applications in Information Communication Technologies", pages "512-523" Springer, year 2012, conference "IMTIC"
- S.A. Ali. and M.F.Ahmed., “Spectral Flatness Based VAD for Speech Enhancement”, In Proc. of 2nd International Research Conference on Management, Social Sciences, Economics and Computing, SZABIST, Karachi. December 14-15, 2012
- S.A. Ali, N.G.Haider and M.K.Pathan., ., “Margin Based Learning: A Framework for Acoustic Model Parameter Estimation”, I.J. Intelligent Systems and Applications, Vol. 2, No.12, pp. 26-31, November 2012.
- S.A. Ali, N.G.Haider and M.K.Pathan., "“A taxonomy-oriented overview of noise compensation techniques for speech recognition”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 7, No. 7, pp. 825-833, July 2012.
- S.A. Ali, N.G.Haider and M.K.Pathan., “A LPC-PEV Based VAD for Word Boundary Detection”, International Journal of Electrical & Computer Sciences IJECS-IJENS Vol. 12, No.02, pp. 14-22, April 2012.
- E. Khan., S. Meraj. and S.A. Ali., "A Novel Modulation Based Solution for Adaptive Jamming Technology", In Proc. of 27th IEEE Multi–topic international symposium 2012, Karachi, Pakistan. March 14-15, 2012
- Muhammad Khurram,S. M. Rezaul Hasan, “A Series Peaked Noise Matched gm-Boosted 3.1-10.6 GHz CG CMOS Differential LNA for UWB WiMedia,” Electronics Letters, vo.47, no. 24, pp. 1346-1348, IET, Nov. 2011.
- Muhammad Khurram, "A 3–5 GHz Current–Reuse gm–Boosted CG LNA for Ultrawideband in 130nm CMOS", (Paper accepted) IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems Impact factor: 1.01, 2011.
- Muhammad Khurram, "Novel analysis and optimization of gm–boosted common–gate UWB LNA", Microelectronics Journal Impact factor: 0.78, Vol. 42, Issue 2 Elsevier publishers, February 2011.
- Syed Saqib Bukhari, "Improved Document Image Segmentation Algorithm using Multi–resolution Morphology", Proceedings of SPIE, California, USA, January 2011.
- A. Ali, K. Syed, I. Ahmad and M. A. Ismail,, "Parallel Performance of an Implicit Discontinuous Galerkin Compressible Flow Solver Based on Different Linear Solvers", In Proc. of IEEE INMIC 2011, Dec 22-24, 2011, Pakistan.
- M. A Ismail, S.H. Mirza, T. Altaf,, “A Parallel and Concurrent Implementation of Lin-Kernighan Heuristic (LKH-2) for Solving Traveling Salesman Problem for Multi-Core Processors using SPC3 Programming Model”, Intl. J. of Adv. Comp. Sc. & App. (IJACSA), Vol. 2(7), 2011, pp 34-43.
- M.A Ismail, S.H. Mirza, T. Altaf,, “Concurrent matrix multiplication on multi-core processors”, Intl. J. of Comp. Sc. & Security, vol. 5(4), 2011, pp 208-220.
- S.A. Ali, N.G.Haider and M.K.Pathan., , “A Novel LPC-PEV Based Algorithm for Feature Extraction”, In Proc. of Science Technology Press (STP). International Conference of Computer Application and Education Technology, pp.114-116, Beijing, China. December 3-4, 2011.
- Khan E., Meraj S. and S.A. Ali., , “A Theoretical Framework for Modulation Based Adaptive Jamming Technology”, Journal of Information & Communication Technology (JICT), Vol.5, No.2, pp. 74-79, fall 2011.
- F. Ali., S.A. Ali. and S.F. Hasan., , “Cloud Computing for Network Management in the Challenged Environment”, Sindh University Research Journal (SURJ), Vol.43, 1-A, June 2011.
- Muhammad Khurram, "A 4mW 3–5 GHz Current Reuse gm–Boosted Short Channel Common–Gate CMOS UWB LNA", Journal of Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing Impact factor: 0.41, Vol. 65 No. 3 Springer Academic Publishers, December 2010.
- Q. I. Tariq, "Architecture and Protocol Support for providing Consensus as a Fault-Tolerant Virtualized Service", In Proceedings of International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT), Islamabad, Pakistan, December 21 – 23, 2010.
- Q. I. Tariq, "Use of Shrinking Quorums to Improve Efficiency of Replication Protocols", In Proceedings of International Computer Symposium (ICS), Tainan, Taiwan, December 16 – 18, 2010.
- Q. I. Tariq, "Dealing with Byzantine Behaviour: Consensus Protocol Design Considerations", In Proceedings of IEEE Intl. Conference on Intelligent Network and Computing ICINC 2010, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Nov 26 – 28, 2010.
- Q. I. Tariq, "Learning from Experience: Better Design Techniques for an Improved Consensus Protocol", In Proceedings of IEEE Intl. Conference on Computer Technology and Development ICCTD 2010, Cairo, Egypt, Nov 2 – 4, 2010.
- Q. I. Tariq, "On the Basics of Designing a New Class of Fault-Tolerant Order Protocols", In Proceedings of IEEE Intl. Conference on Intelligence and Information Technology ICIIT 2010, Lahore, Pakistan, Oct 28 – 30, 2010.
- Syed Saqib Bukhari, "Performance Evaluation of Curled Textlines Segmentation Algorithms on CBDAR 2007 Dewarping Contest Dataset", The International Conference on Image Processing, Hongkong, China. September 2010.
- Syed Saqib Bukhari, "Document Image Segmentation using Discriminative Learning over Connected Components", IAPR Workshop on Document Analysis Systems, Boston, MA, USA. June 2010
- Syed Saqib Bukhari, "Performance Evaluation of Curled Textlines Segmentation Algorithms", IAPR Workshop on Document Analysis Systems, Boston, MA, USA. June 2010.
- M. A. Ismail, S.H. Mirza, T. Altaf, "LogN+1 and LogN Model: A Binary Tree Based Multi–Level Cache System for Multi–Core Processors" Intr. J. Computer System Sc. & Engg., submitted on June 4, 2010. Result awaiting.
- M. A. Ismail, S.H. Mirza, T. Altaf, "LogN+1 and LogN Cache System for Multi–Core Processors" Application accepted for US patent through HEC, May 07, 2010, further processing is underway.
- Shehzad Hasan, A. K. Palit, W. Anheier, "Fault Diagnosis of Crosstalk Induced Glitches and Delay Faults", 13th IEEE International Symposium on Design and Diagnostics of Electronic Circuits and Systems, DDECS 2010, 14th – 16th April 2010, Vienna, Austria.
- H. Noor, S. Noor, S.H. Mirza, "Using video for multiview object categorization in security systems" SPIE Defense, Security and Sensing Symposium, April 5 – 9, 2010, Orlando, Florida, USA.
- Shehzad Hasan, A. K. Palit, W. Anheier, "Test Pattern Generation and Compaction for Crosstalk Induced Glitches and Delay Faults", (paper accepted) 23rd International Conference on VLSI Design, VLSI 2010, January 3 – 7, 2010, Bangalore, India.
- M. A. Ismail, S.H. Mirza, T. Altaf, "Design of a Cache Hierarchy for LogN and LogN+1 Model for Multi-Level Cache System for Multi-Core Processors" International conference on Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT)-09 , ACM, Dec 16 – 18, 2009, Pakistan.
- M. A. Ismail, S.H. Mirza, T. Altaf, "Binary Tree Based Multi-level Cache System for Multi core Processors" In Proc. HPCNCS-09, July 13 – 16 2009, Orlando, Florida, USA.
- S.M. Faraz, H. Noor, "Improving efficiency of ANN-based clustering algorithms for large scale dataset" accepted for publication at The International Conference of Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Systems to be held under World Congress on Engineering, July 1 – 3, 2009, London, UK.
- S.A. Abbas, S.M. Sheraz, H. Noor, "Fuzzy Rule Based Traffic Signal Control System for Oversaturated Intersections" accepted for publication at The International Conference of Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Systems to be held under World Congress on Engineering, July 1 – 3, 2009, London, UK.
- H. Noor, S. Noor, S.H. Mirza, "Using video for multiview object categorization in security systems" SPIE Defense, Security and Sensing Symposium, April 13 – 17, 2009, Orlando, Florida, USA.
- M. K. Kella, S. Siddique, H. Noor, "Feature-based alerts correlation for network's security using self organizing maps" SPIE Defense, Security and Symposium, April 13 – 17, 2009, Orlando, Florida, USA.
- M. Khurram and R. Hasan, "Design of a low-power narrow band amplifier for HF radio applications using CMOS FETs," in Proceedings of 16th Electronics New Zealand Conference, ENZCon, November 2009, New Zealand.
- Syed Fahad Allam Shah, "Intelligent Testing using Fuzzy Logic: Applying Fuzzy Logic to examination of students Book Innovations in E-learning, Instruction Technology, Assessment, and Engineering Education" Publisher Springer Netherlands, Pages 95–98 Subject Collection Engineering Springer Link Date Tuesday, September 04, 2007 Agent-Assisted Navigation for Virtual Worlds in International Conference on Intelligent Virtual Agents, July 2009.
- Syed Fahad Allam Shah, "Identifying User Destinations in Virtual Worlds" in The 22nd Florida Artificial Intelligence Research Society Conference, May 2009.
- A. K. Palit, Shehzad Hasan, W. Anheier, "Decoupled Victim Model for the Analysis of Crosstalk Noise between On-chip Coupled Interconnects", (paper accepted) 11th Electronics Packaging Technology Conference, EPTC 2009, December 9 – 11, 2009, Singapore.
- Shehzad Hasan, A. K. Palit, W. Anheier, "Equivalent Victim Model of the Coupled Interconnects for Simulating Crosstalk Induced Glitches and Delays", 13th IEEE workshop on Signal Propagation on Interconnects, SPI 2009, May 12 – 15, 2009, Strasbourg, France.
- Shehzad Hasan, A. K. Palit, K.K. Duganapalli, W. Anheier, "Compaction of Test Set for Crosstalk Induced Glitch Faults using Pattern Sequencing", 21. Workshop für Testmethoden und Zuverlässigkeit von Schaltungen und Systemen, TuZ 2009, February 15 – 17, 2009, Bremen, Germany.
- H. Noor, S.H. Mirza, "Virtual Image Generation by View Extrapolation of Real Scenes", published in quarterly Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering & Technology, Pakistan, October 2008.
- M. Khurram and R. Hasan, "Design of a sub-gigahertz complementary cascode LNA with active input matching," Proceedings of 15th Electronics New Zealand Conference, November 2008.
- M. Khurram and R. Hasan, "Design of a full-band gm-boosted current reused UWB LNA," in Proceedings of 15th Electronics New Zealand Conference, ENZCon, November 2008
- R. Hasan and M. Khurram, "A new CMOS negative resistance oscillator buffer-cell with a fundamental f-trans limit," in Proceedings of 15th Electronics New Zealand Conference, ENZCon, November 2008.
- A. K. Palit, Shehzad Hasan, K.K. Duganapalli, W. Anheier, "Distributed RLGC Transient Model of Coupled Interconnects in DSM Chips for Crosstalk Noise Simulation", 2nd Electronics Sytem-Integration Technology Conference, ESTC 2008. September 1 – 4, 2008, Greenwich, London.
- Q. Inayat, M. Alsaeed, N. A. Speirs and P.D. Ezhilchelvan, "Examining the Performance Benefits of Fail–Signal Approach using a Network Emulator", In Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer, Control and Communication, Karachi, Pakistan. November 12 – 13, 2007.
- Q. Inayat and P.D. Ezhilchelvan, "A Consensus Service for Applications in Large-Scale Self-Organizing Networks", In Proceedings of Workshop on Dependable Application Support in Self-Organising Networks (DASSON) held with DSN 2007, Edinburg, UK, June 2007.
- J.Liu, Y. Zhai, A. Basharat, B. Orhan, S.M. Khan, H. Noor, P. Berkowitz, M. Shah, "University of Central Florida at TRECVID 2006 high-level feature extraction and video search", in proceedings of the 8th ACM International Workshop on Multimedia Information Retrieval, October 26 – 27, 2006, Santa Barbara, California, USA.
- H. Noor, S.H. Mirza, Y. Sheikh, A. Jain, M. Shah, "Model Generation for video based Object Recognition", ACM Multimedia Conference held at Santa Barbara, CA, USA, October 23 – 27, 2006.
- H. Noor, S.H. Mirza, "Automated Estimation of Future Scenes through View Extrapolation of Past and Present Images", in International Conference on Computer & Communication Engineering 2006, May 9 – 11, 2006, Malaysia.
- H. Noor, S.H. Mirza, "Automated Position Estimation of Target Using View Extrapolation", in SPIE Defense & Security Symposium, April 17 – 21, 2006, Kissimmee, Florida, USA
- Q. Inayat And P.Ezhilchelvan, "A Performance Study on the Signal-On-Fail Approach to Imposing Total Order in the Streets of Byzantium", In Proceedings of the international conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN 06), June 25 – 28, 2006, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- M. Khurram and S. H. Mirza, "A General Purpose Processor Based IEEE802.11a Compatible OFDM Receiver Design'" in 3rd Industrial Electrical and Electronics Engineering GCC Conference, IEEE-GCC, March 2006.
- M. Khurram and S. H. Mirza, "An Architecture for Development of Software Radios on General Purpose Processors" in International Conference on Computer and Communications Engineering, ICCCE, 2006.
- Fahad Abdel Kader, Dr. Shahid Hafeez Mirza, "Jini Based Wireless Grid Computing" in International Technical Conference on Circuits/systems, Computers and Communications (ITC-CSCC 2006) held during July 10 – 13, 2006 in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Fahad Abdel Kader, Dr. Shahid Hafeez Mirza, "Wireless Computational Grid" in Internal Conference on Networks and Mobile Computing (NMC 2006), held during August 28-29, 2006 in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
- Syed Fahad Allam Shah, "A first look at developing WinFx applications" in IEEEP Multi-topic international symposium, April 15, 2006.
- H. Noor, S.H. Mirza, "Using Past and Present Images to Generate Future Views for Dynamic Scenes" in International Conference on Advanced Technology (SPACE), arranged by University Putra, December 6 – 8, 2005, Malaysia.
- M. Khurram and S. H. Mirza, "Wireless Transceiver Design Based on Software Defined Radio Technology" in 4th International Bhurban Conference on Applied Sciences & Tehnology, IBCAST, June 2005.
- M. A. Ismail, "Parallel Genetic Algorithm: Master Slave Paradigm Approach using MPI" In Proc. of E–Tech 2004, an International multi–topic conference, IEEE, July 31, 2004, Pakistan.
- M. A. Ismail, "Clusters, A gait on the way of High Performance Computing", Re–presented in Proc. of 19th IEEE Multi–topic international symposium 27 – 28 February, 2004, Pakistan. (Best Paper Award, Gold Medal)
- M. A. Ismail, "Clusters, A gait on the way of High Performance Computing", In Proc. of IEEEP All Pakistan student seminar, 11th February, 2004, Pakistan. (Best Paper Award)
- H. Noor, A. Amjad, "Effects of Data Preprocessing on Artificial Neural Networks", Published and in 2nd National Workshop on Trends in Information Technology, November 2003, Islamabad, Pakistan.