SPE-NED Student Chapter
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) - NED Chapter is a professional organization, which aims at enhancing the professional and social bond between students of petroleum engineering and the oil and gas industry.
- SPE NED Student Chapter has twice been crowned the outstanding Chapter award & Golden Status.
- Mr. Waleed Anwar Saleem from Batch 2009-2010 Secured 2nd position in Annual Technical Conference 2012.
- Mr. Sumair Ahmed secures first position in ADIPEC student week for his presentation on "Alternate Energy source."
- SPE-NED Student Chapter was declared Chapter of Month for September,2010.
- Ms. Batool Arhamna has won first Prize in student's paper contest at SPE International Annual Technical Conference 2009.