NED University of Engineering and Technology established originally as Engineering College in 1922 is the oldest institution in Pakistan for teaching and producing Graduate Engineers; it has started its organized Research Programme in 1997 initially for Masters and subsequently for Doctorates Research work in this University is organized and administered by the Advanced Studies and Research Board.
More details regarding Board Members, Research work and Research forms are available in the following links.
Members of ASRB:
|1.||Dr. Sarosh Hashmat Lodi
|2.||Prof. Dr. Muhammad Tufail
Pro - Vice Chancellor,
Dean, Faculty of Chemical & Process Engineering / Ag. Dean MME
|3.||Prof. Dr. Saad Ahmed Qazi
Dean, Faculty of Electrical & Computer Engineering
|4.||Prof. Dr. Mir Shabbar Ali
Dean, Faculty of Civil & Petroleum Engineering
|5.||Prof. Dr. Noman Ahmed
Dean AMS/ Dean ISH
|6.||Prof. Dr. Syed Muhammad Usman Ali Shah
Chairman, Department of Electronic Engineering
|7.||Prof. Dr. Najmi Ghani Haider
Chairman, Department of Computer Sciences & Information Technology
|8.||Prof. Dr. Anjum Khalid
Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering
|9.||Prof. Dr. Anila Naeem
Chairperson Department of Architecture and Planning
|10.||Prof. Rizwan U. Farooqui
DG Academy/ Co – Chairman, Department of Civil Engineering
|11.||Prof. Dr. Asif Ahmed Shaikh
Chairman, Department of Environmental Engineering and Director QEC
|Non-Voting Member/ Observer|
|12.||Prof. Dr. Mubashir Ali Siddiqui
Department of Mechanical Engineering
|Member / Secretary|
- PhD Regulations
- Regulations for Qualification of Research and Scholarly Performance
- Plagiarism Policy
Important Information for Faculty Members:
- HEC Standardization of PhD Thesis.
- Minimum Experience of a PhD Faculty Member to Supervise a PhD Thesis.
- Responsibility on the Supervisor of Plagiarized PhD/MS/MP.
- Revised List of Technologically/ Academically Advance Countries.
- Notification for Revised Incentives on Research Performance.
- Notification for Revised Incentives on Book and Book Chapters Authored.
- Notification for Making Research Incentives Independent of Statutory Requirements of Professor
- Completed PhD Projects
- Completed Independent Study Research Projects
- Completed Masters by Research Projects
Ongoing Research Projects:
|For further information contact Secretary AS&RB [email@example.com ]|