The Directorate of Industrial Liaison (DIL) was established at NED University of Engineering & Technology in 1997. The prime objectives of DIL are to create and enhance the required university-industry linkages in the form of various activities.
DIL is since then involved in arranging internships opportunities in summer and winter vacations for students in different organizations / industries.
DIL is engaged in collecting the topics of final year engineering projects and arranging technical / practical help from the industries related with the projects. In a number of cases the industries have assigned projects to the university students with competent advisors from their organizations to help the students.
In addition, DIL arranges on perpetual basis study visits for the students and faculty at various industries and organizations to get the practical exposure of the industry.
DIL also provides assistance to the organizations / industries in respect of Research and Expert engineering services through teaching faculty to address their technical problems.
DIL encourages the prospective Employers' for "On-Campus" hiring and facilitate them to conduct Career Counseling Sessions, Presentations, Tests and Interviews for recruitment. Many multi-national companies, some overseas employers', local business groups and Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) are availing such facilities on need basis.
DIL has recently embarked on developing Graduate Directories, arranging career fairs and pre-employment orientation programs for the graduating batches.
DIL is coordinating and motivating the students to participate in International University student level competitions, to name a few are: Shell Eco-Marathon, Solar Car Challenge and SAE Formula Car etc.
DIL promotes students to showcase their projects in Professional Expo, Shows and Fairs, NED students have earned laurels and prizes recently in Re-Engineering Pakistan 2012 and PAPS 2013.
To foster and promote the engineering profession, the Directorate is representing NED on the Standing Committee on Science Technology of the Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FPCCI) and the Think Tank Committee of the Institution of Engineers Pakistan (IEP).
The purpose of MoU is to create a long term framework of collaboration, cooperation and development of strong linkage between industry and NED on training, consultancy, research and development or any other activity which is in the interest of both 'Parties'. The industrial collaboration and linkage would provide opportunity to students and faculty of NED for training, consultancy, R&D and exposure of professional practices while industry would be benefited in resolving their technical/managerial issues through local solutions. The collaboration would bring positive impact on environment and society.
JOB OPENINGS FOR FRESH GRADUATES
- Guidelines for Students
- TATA Pakistan-Opportunity for Fresh Graduates
- Summer Internship Program 2019 at Sanofi
- Nexus Corporation is looking for a Content Editor
- Career Opportunity of Software Engineer Analysts at Talk on Text (Last Date to Apply 25th May 2019)
- Career Opportunity of Software Architects -Software Head at Talk on Text (Last Date to Apply 25th May 2019)
- Career Opportunity of Data Scientists at Talk on Text (Last Date to Apply 25th May,2019)
- Position Vacant at Millennium Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd
- National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited is Looking for Management Trainee-Operations
- National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited is looking for Configuration Engineer
- Job Opportunity of Field Operational Manager at Unilever Pakistan Limited
- NEXUS is Hiring Creative Content Developer
- Teaching Associate Program at Aptech
- Walik-In Interviews at Astera Software
- Internship Opportunities of QC & RAAL at National Foods Limited
- Summer Internship-2019 By National Foods Limited
- Rajby Industries is urgently looking to hire Textile Engineer
- Workstream Automation is looking for Fresh to 1-Year Graduates
- Job Opportunity of Technical Writer at Astera Software
- Job Opportunity of Senior Business Solutions Analyst at Cyber Internet Services (Pvt.) Limited
- Project Internees Required at Pakistan National Shipping Corporation
- One of Leading and Prestigious Industry Announce Job Vacancy at NED University
- Job Opportunity of Student Development Teacher-Mathematics at The Citizens Foundation
- Job Opportunity of Student Development Instructor (Life Orientation) at The Citizens Foundation
- Job Opportunity of Student Development Instructor (English) at The Citizens Foundation
- Job Opportunity of Assistant Manager University Admissions & Alumni at The Citizens Foundation
- Job Opening- CarFirst Auction Executive (Female)
- Opportunity For PHD'S
- Job Opportunity Security Officer at Shell House,Karachi
- Job Requirements for the Position of Client Coordinator
- Internship Opportunity at Signify Pakistan Limited (Formerly Philips Pakistan Limited)
- Session for Graduated Students with Procter & Gamble on 12th April, 2019
- Students Counseling Session By Pakistan International Container Terminal Ltd on 16th April,2019
- ADP EDGE 2019-Abudawood Pakistan Trainee Program last Date to Play 8th April 2019
- Job Vacancy at TPL Trakker
- Job Vacancy of Android App Developer at Dot & Line
- Job Opportunity of DevOps at Arpatech
- Job Opportunities of Annotation Executives at StackWeavers
- One of Leading and Prestigious Industry Announce Some Job Vacancy at NED University
- ONLINE TEST BY MIDAS SAFETY (TEXTILE COMPUTER LAB) on 29-3-2019
- ONLINE TEST BY MIDAS SAFETY (CHEMICAL COMPUTER LAB) on 29-3-2019
- Job Opening in Procter & Gamble
- Recruitment Drive -2019 By Softech Microsystems is Postponed
- SHAN FOOD LIST OF SHORTLISTED STUDENTS FOR INTERVIEWS
- Presentation & Test by Matco Foods Limited on 26-3-2019
- Presentation & Online Test by Shan Foods on 22-3-2019
- Job Vacancy of Product Engineer at Softech Worldwide
- NEXUS is Hiring Research Writers
- Job Opportunity in Nippon Paint
- GSK 2019 Future Leaders Programme
- Deploy Pvt Limited is Hiring Graphic Designer
- GRIT 3D is Hiring for Designer and Modelers
- TCF Vacancies Announcement
- Presentation & Online Test by English Biscuit Manufacturers (Pvt) Ltd on 13-03-2019
- LIST OF SHORTLISTED STUDENTS (ELECTRONICS COMPUTER LAB)
- LIST OF SHORTLISTED STUDENTS (INDUSTRIAL & MANUFACTURING COMPUTER LAB)
- LIST OF SHORTLISTED STUDENTS (MECHANICAL COMPUTER LAB)
- Job Opportunity of Research Analyst at Cloud Innovators Solution
- PHP Developer Required at Deploy Pvt Limited
- Job Opportunity of Pen-Testing Trainee at Trillium Information Security Systems
- Presentation & Online Test By Engro Corporation on 25-3-2019
- Online Test by K-Electric on 15-03-2019
- Recruitment Drive By United Towel Exporters on 20-03-2019
- Workstream Automation is hiring Software Engineer
- Career Opportunties-AVS-Khi-Electrical & Mechanical March 2019
- TPL Corp.Ltd -MTO Program
- Application For The Trainee Engineers at GI Technologies Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd
- Last date for submission of application is March 20th,2019
- Glaxo Smith Kline Recruitment Drive on 14-03-2019
- Registrations Starts for Trainee Engineer and Management Trainee Last Date 14th March 2019
- Unilever Recruitment-2019
- Job Vacancies at IITC
- Job Advertisement for Project Associates at Adamjee Life Assurance Co.Ltd
- Job Announcement by Royal Thai Consulate General
- House of Habib-MTO Online Test on 26-02-2019
- Job Opportunity at Cyber Internet Services (Pvt.) Limited
- Online Test by Mondelez International held on 22-02-2019 -Time 02-2.30 PM
- Online Test by Fatima Group for Third Year Students on 19th February 2019
- Recruitment Drive By Fatima Group on 18th February 2019
- Recruitment Drive by Schlumberger Pakistan on 14-02-2019
- Career Opportunity of Software Engineering at National Clearing of Pakistan Limited (NCCPL)
- NEXUS is Looking for Fresh-Experienced Graduates
- Current Job Vacancies -2019 of Research Assistant- Intern at Pakistan Mercantile Exchange Limited Last Date to apply 15th February 2019
- Current Job Vacancies 2019 of Officer- Software Development at Pakistan Mercantile Exchange Limited Last Date to Apply 15th February 2019
- Current Job Vacancies 2019 of Junior Officer- Risk and Market Surveillance at Pakistan Mercantile Exchange Limited Last Date to Apply 15th February 2019
- One of Leading and Prestigious Industry Announce Some Job Vacancies at NED University
- Online Test by 1LINK (Private) Limited on 06-02-2019
- Vacant Positions of Manager Exchange Used car
- Vacant Positions of Deputy Manager Exchange Used Cars
- Positions Vacant of Manager Exchange Used car
- Plumbing Training Session By DADEX & MARLEY on 7th February,2019
- Job Opportunity at RIKSOF Last Date To Apply 20th February 2019
- Vacancies at Berlitz Pakistan
- Job Opportunity for IT Professionals at Tri-Pack Films Ltd Last Date to Apply 31st January 2019
- NEXUS is Hiring Research Academic Writers (Day Shit)
- NEXUS is Hiring Research Analyst (Night Shift)
- Workstream Automation (Pvt) Limited looking for Fresh Graduates
- Job Opportunities of Content Writer International Call Center Agents at Cloud Innovators Solutions
- HR INTERN REQUIRED AT CYBER INTERNET SERVICES (PVT.) LIMITED Last Date to apply 20th January 2019
- FATIMA GROUP CAMPUS AMBASSADOR PROGRAM-2019 Last Date to Apply 21st January-2019
- MEDWORKS Is Hiring Mobile Developers (REACT NATIVE) INTERN
- MEDWORKS Is Hiring Mobile Developer (REACT NATIVE)
- Job Advertisement for Officer Underwriting,Underwriting Intern,Distribution Services Intern at Adamjee Life Assurance Co Ltd
- Job Vacancy at TPS Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd .Devops CI job Role
- Job Vacancy at TPS Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd. Position Title DevOps Engineer - CD
- Job Opportunities at Crystallite Private Limited
- Car First Internship Opening-2019
- Young Leaders Program By Engro Food Limited
- Job Opportunity of Trainee V & ER at Trillium Information Security Systems
- Job Hiring for Software Quality Assurance Engineer at Workstreeam Automation (Pvt) Limited
- Vacancy Available at Domino's Pizza Pakistan of Quality Assurance Officer
- Job Hiring Java Software Developer
- Vacancy Available in Domino's Pizza of Quality Assurance Officer (Karachi)
- Graduate Recruit Program-Race To The Boardroom 2019 By ICI Pakistan Limited Registration Starts from January 02, 2019
- Software Engineer Required at ibex.digital
- Senior Software Engineer Required at ibex.digital
- Job Opportunity for Bio Medical Students at Aman Foundation
- Job Vacancy at HRSG OutSourcing
- Recruitment Drive By Engro Foods Ltd as on 31st Dec, 2018
- Recruitment Drive By Bank Al-Habib Ltd. as on 31st Dec, 2018
- PMEX Looking for Intern BD, AM-IT, Officer RA last date for apply is 30-12-2018
- XPERTDIGITAL Looking for Senior Ios & Senior Android Developer
- Application date for Nestlé LEAD (Management Trainee) program is 7th Jan, 2019
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for Trainee Engineer Mechanical Engineering for Test of Lotte Chemical Pakistan as on 20th Dec, 2018
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for Trainee Engineer Electronics Engineering for Test of Lotte Chemical Pakistan as on 21st Dec, 2018
- MANDIEXPRESS Looking for Sales Executive
- EY Ford Rhodes Looking for SAP Trainee Consultants-IT Last date for apply is 31-12-2018
- EY Ford Rhodes Looking for SAP Trainee Consultants Engineering Last date for apply is 31-12-2018
- DigiKrypton Looking for Content Writer Last date for apply is 24-12-2018
- Recruitment Drive By Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited (FFC) as on 20th Dec, 2018
- Notice for Postponed of Recruitment Drive of Bank Al-Habib Ltd.
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for Trainee Engineer Test of Lotte Chemical Pakistan as on 17th Dec, 2018.
- Recruitment Drive By Bank Al-Habib Ltd. as on 17th Dec, 2018
- Recruitment Drive By Systems Ltd. as on 18th Dec, 2018
- BLISS ENGINEERING Looking for Mechanical Work Last date for Apply 17th Dec, 2018
- E2L TALKS SESSION by Fatima Group at 28th Dec,2018
- IBEX Looking for Software Engineer – Product Development
- BluTech Consulting – A company of JBS, Jaffer Group
- NEXUS is Hiring
- Job Vacancy at DigiKrypton
- Job Hiring Java Software Developers at Workstream Automation (Pvt) Limited
- Nestle -Kero Altemad Associate Program 2019 ( For Female graduates)
- Job Opportunity at Trillium Information Secuirty Systems
- Pakistan Association of the Blind requires Internees
- Recruitment Drive -2018 By Hilal Foods (Pvt) Ltd at 28th Nov, 2018
- Recruitment Drive -2018 By Pakistan Mercantile Exchange at 29th Nov, 2018
- Job Hiring Software Quality Assurance Engineer at Workstream Automation (Pvt) Limited
- Job Openings at Mandi Express
- A LEADING MANUFACTURING CONCERN IS LOOKING FOR FRESH TEXTILE ENGINEERS
JOB OPENINGS (EXPERIENCED)
YEARLY OBJECTIVE 2K19
1. Directorate will be responsible to arrange Internship for Third Year students of all disciplines during Summer/Winter vacations.
2. Third year (TE) Class Advisor/Focal Person of each discipline will coordinate with DIL to help in following activities as: a. Disseminating information of internships among TE students. b. Short listing of TE students as per available guidelines when required. c. Helping DIL in smooth internship test/interview drive and onward placements. d. Coordinating industries during internships for students monitoring as per prescribe 'Internship Monitoring Mechanism'.
3. DIL will communicate/interact with industries and other organizations requesting internship opportunities (Internship Request Letter) for TE students. The mode of communication may be through letters, emails, telephones calls, Fax, and /or personal visits.
4. DIL will upload received internships at TE Internship portal.
5. Students will apply for their desired internship and will upload their CV's/or any other relevant document(s) as per instruction of DIL/Industries, at portal before/on mentioned date. (Students shall be shortlisted by DIL on the basis of their Merit number/CGPA).
6. DIL will forward the list of shortlisted (through Portal as per Merit/CGPA) students to the companies. Each Company will intimate/confirm short listed students directly/through DIL /TE Class Advisors.
7. After Internees confirmation DIL will issue 'Letter of Nomination for Internship and duties as internee' to internees from Directorate.
8. DIL will provide document of 'Internship Monitoring Mechanism' to TE Class Advisors, they will monitor and will take follow-up of internees from assigned supervisor(s) of companies in provided format during the Internships as per guidelines of Internship Monitoring Mechanism.
9. On completing internships TE CAs will collect 'Internship Assessment Form/ Progress Report' from the internees/industries and then will send at DIL office.
10. DIL will collect 'Internees Internship Feedback Form' (to be filled by student after completing their Internship) through their CAs. CA will responsible to submit them at DIL office collectively/or students may submit directly at DIL office.
11. In case if any department arranges internships for their TE students, then department will be liable to forward relevant information's to DIL office and will also be responsible to fulfil all requirements as mentioned above .
12. In case if any student avails internship on Self Basis, then he/she will send request letter of 'Self Internship Application Form' with the approval of TE CA/Chairperson to DIL office, DIL then will issue and handover letter on Self basis to concerned internee through TE-CA/ Chairpersons or directly to internee. Internee will responsible to submit 'Internship Assessment Feedback Form', and 'Internees Internship Feedback Forms' (to be filled by student after completing their Internship) and other relevant documents to TE CA/DIL office. TE CA will submit all relevant documents of internee to DIL office for further assessment where required.
13. DIL will collect all Feedback Forms and will send them to Chairpersons/ QEC-NED for analysis and recommendations.
14. DIL/Department (in case if department arranges internships) will send 'Letter of Acknowledgement', to industry.
15. DIL will responsible to prepare department wise internship report (as per internship formats
16.Summary of Summer/ Winter Internships for the year along with compiled Graphs and/ or KPIs i.) and submit to Chairpersons, Pro-Vice Chancellor/Vice Chancellor. DIL will also responsible to provide Department wise Internships break-up and compiled Graphs to Chairpersons / Deans.
1. All teaching departments can avail the services of Directorate of Industrial Liaison for arranging study visits of students/faculty.
2. The Class Advisor/Faculty/ through concerned Chairperson will send request in writing for arranging study visits. (If in case for FYP visit, "Request to issue letter for Industrial Visit" will be forwarded at DIL.
3. DIL will request through (Request for Students Industrial Visit) the relevant industries/ organisations for these study visits.
4. After receiving offer/ invitation for any study visit, Director Industrial Liaison will inform/confirm the concerned Chairperson/Faculty/Class Advisor and will send confirmation to the organisation. Concerned teaching department will responsible for making all other arrangements like transportation and will also coordinate with all students/faculty during the visit planned. CA/Faculty will also be responsible to make this visit smooth and disciplined specially during the visit of company.
5. In case if department arranges Study Visit(s), then department will be liable to forward relevant information(s) at DIL office.
6. DIL will collect 'Industrial Visit Feedback Form' from CA/Faculty/ Company and will send them to Chairpersons/ QEC for analysis and recommendations.
7. DIL/Department (in case if department arranges visit) will send 'Letter of Acknowledgement', to industry.
8. DIL will responsible to prepare summary of Study Visits as per KPI's.
Job Placement Activities
1. DIL will responsible for arranging Career Fair and Career Counselling Sessions on yearly basis.
2. Template of 'Job Placement Form (JPF)' will be forwarded to all students of final year students through Final Year Class Advisors/Focal Persons. Concerned CA/FP will responsible to submit JPFs at DIL before/on the date mentioned.
3. DIL will responsible to collect Profile Performa i.e. Job Placement Form of all final year students of all disciplines, in start of Fall Semester (Last Semester).
4. DIL will intimate industries (through sending letters (Recruitment of Fresh Graduates) /emails/telephone/personal visits etc.) regarding NED's graduating batches, for hiring purpose/On-Campus hiring.
5. Based on the recommendations of employers, DIL will make arrangement for On-Campus hiring i.e. Company Presentation/Registration/Short Listing/Tests/interviews. DIL will also responsible to arrange venue and schedule of hiring graduates/graduating students, at NED if requested by employers
6. DIL will notify all informations (Fresh and/or Experienced Graduates) regarding Employers for hiring/On-Campus hiring through Flyers/Notices (Hard copies at Notice Boards/Posting at DIL/NED website/Students Portal) to concerned CAs/FPs.
7. DIL will prepare a short list (based on their Merit/CGPA of latest result available/or by any other means as per instruction of employer), if instructed by employer.
8. Based on the employers request via letters/emails/telephones/personal visits etc., DIL will provide Graduate Directories (JPFs) to employers along with available latest Merit List published by Examination Department-NED University of Engineering & Technology/or any other recommendation(s) by employer.
9. DIL will send and collect 'Employer Survey" and 'Alumni Survey' Forms from employers and will send them to Chairpersons/QEC-NED for analysis and recommendations.
10. DIL will send 'Letter of Acknowledgement' for recruitment of graduates, to industry for conducting On-Campus hiring.
11. DIL will prepare 'Job Placement Status of Graduates (Batch:___) & 'Employment Status' and will responsible to share it with concerned Chairpersons/ Deans.
Final Year Projects
1. DIL will arrange Industry based FYP (Final Year Project) for final year students of all disciplines.
2. DIL will write project request letter (Request for Topics/Suggestions of FYP (Final Year Projects)) to industries to assign project titles/ along with 'Project Proposal' Form.
3. DIL will upload received industry based Project Titles on Final Year Project Portal along with company details and will share it with Projects Coordinators (Focal Person of FYP (Final Year Projects) of concerned department.
4. DIL will receive nominations of 3-5 FYP group members through Final Year Projects Coordinator/Chairperson.
5. On confirmation of concerned department, (DIL will send 'Letter of Acknowledgement for proposals of FYP' to company with name and contact details of Faculty Project Advisor (FPA) for further correspondence at department level. In case if FYP proposal of company is not allocated at department(s) then DIL will also intimate company with thanks via email.
6. Faculty Project Advisor (FPA) will responsible to communicate external advisor (company) during the whole session of project from start to end. Faculty Project Advisor (FPA) will also be responsible to send invitation(s) to external advisor for any assessment/evaluation of Final Year Projects (FYP) required where applicable.
7. Faculty Project Advisor (FPA) will responsible to submit Final Year Projects (FYP) report to external advisor of the company, where required. Students will deliver final presentation in company in acquiring and submission of Project Completion Certificate from company.
8. DIL will responsible to prepare summary of FYPs (Final Year Projects) as per KPIs.
- INDUS MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED
- PAK SUZUKI MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED
- ATLAS HONDA LIMITED
- SIEMENS PAKISTAN
- ENGRO CORPORATION
- EA CONSULTING PVT LTD
- GUL AHMED TEXTILE MILLS LIMITED
- PARAGON CONSTRUCTORS (PVT) LTD.
- PAK ARAB REFINERY LIMITED
- PAKISTAN STATE OIL COMPANY LTD.
- NESTLE PAKISTAN
- COLGATE PALMOLIVE PAKISTAN
- BULLEH SHAH PACKAGING
- POWER CEMENT LIMITED
- AUVITRONICS LIMITED
- NATIONAL REFINERY LTD.
- GHANDHARA NISSAN LTD.
- MOL PAKISTAN OIL & GAS CO.B.V.
- GENERAL TYRE & RUBBER CO. OF PAKISTAN LTD.
- CORZEE TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
- FEROZE 1888 MILLS LTD.
- HILAL FOODS PVT. LTD.
- LOTTE CHEMICAL PAKISTAN
- SYSTEMS LTD.
- THINK TRANSPORTATION.
- DAWLANCE PAKISTAN
- HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD.
- THAL ENGINEERING
- ARPATECH PVT. LTD.
- DIGITEK ENGINEERING
- NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- ABBOTT LABORATORIES PAKISTAN LIMITED
- WORKFORCE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PVT. LTD
- TENPEARLS PAKISTAN
- NATIONAL ENGINEERING SERVICES PAKISTAN PVT LTD NESPAK
- Online Test By Midas Safety on 29th March ,2019 at Chemical Computer Lab
- Presentation & Test By Matco Foods Ltd on 26th March ,2019 at NED Auditorium
- Presentation & Online Test By Engro Corporation on 25th March ,2019 at NED Auditorium & ME,EE ,EL,CH,PP Computer Labs
- Presentation Online Test & Interviews By Shan Foods on 14th & 27th March ,2019 at NED Auditorium & DIL Conference Hall
- Presentation ,Test, Interviews By United Towel Exporter on 20th March ,2019 at NED Auditorium and DIL Conference
- Presentation By Glaxo SmithKline (GSK) on 14th March ,2019 at NED Auditorium
- Presentation & Online Test By English Biscuit Manufacturers (Pvt) Ltd on 13th March ,2019 at NED Auditorium and IM,ME ,EL Computer Labs
- Presentation By House Of Habib on 26th February ,2019 at NED Auditorium
- Presentation & Online Test By Mondelez International on 22nd February ,2019 at NED Auditorium & Computer Labs EE,CT
- Presentation Online Test & Interviews By Fatima Group on 18th,19th ,20th February ,2019 at NED Auditorium & Computer Labs ME,EE,EL,CH,CE
- Presentation & Interviews By Schlumberger on 14th February ,2019 at NED Auditorium & DIL Conference Hall
- Presentation & Online Test By 1 Link Private Limited on 6th February ,2019 at Computer Science & IT Computer Lab
- IMEC Engineering Solutions Interviews on 18th January ,2019 at DIL Office
- Bank Al Habib Limited Presentation Test on 31st December 2018 at Computer Science Department Graphics Lab
- Engro Foods Limited Presentation on 31st December 2018 at NED Auditorium
- Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited Presentation on 20th December 2018 at NED Auditorium
- Systems Limited Presentation Test on 18th December 2018 at Computer Science Department Computer Lab
- Pakistan Mercantile Exchange Recruitment Drive-2018 Interviews on 29th November,2018 at DIL Conference Hall
- Hilal Foods Pvt Ltd Recruitment Drive-2018 Test on 28th November,2018 at NED Auditorium
- Mazik Global Recruitment Drive-2018 Test on Civil Audio Video Conference Hall (VCH) on 12th November,2018
- Byco Petroleum Pakistan Limited Test at NED Auditorium on 6th November,2018
- PSO Annual Management Trainee Program-2018 Session at NED Auditorium on 5th November 2018
- King's Group Recruitment Drive-2018 Interviews at DIL Conference Hall on 5th November,2018
- Softech MicroSystem Presentation & Interviews on 22nd October 2018 at Civil Video Hall
- iVolve Technologies (Pvt) Ltd Recruitment Drive Presentation Interviews on 8th October 2018
- Atlas Honda Ltd Recruitment Drive Presentation Test Interview on 3rd October 2018
- MIXIT Technologies (ION Group) Presentation & Test on 24th September 2018 at NED Auditorium
- Softech Worldwide & VIDIZMO Presentation on 24th September 2018 at NED Auditorium
- K-Electric Shortlisted students for Assessment Center on 17th & 18th September 2018 at Electrical Class rooms
- K-Electric Online Test on 13th September 2018 at Electrical Computer Lab
- Cybernet-Pakistan Recruitment Drive Presentation &Test on 12th September 2018 at NED Auditorium
- Artistic Milliners (Pvt) Ltd Recruitment Drive Test on 16th August 2018 at NED Auditorium
- Bari's Technology Solution Recruitment Drive Test on 15th August 2018 at NED Main Auditorium
NED SUSTAINABILITY REPORT 2018
UNIVERSITY WIDE POLICIES
|Directorate of Industrial Liaison
NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi
99261261-8 Ext. 2274, 2218