Welcome to the Department of Students’ Affairs (DSA) that aims to facilitate you throughout your stay at this academia through a wide range of activities, services and resources that are provided to students related with their academic, co-curricular and professional pursuits. The department is actively helping students in becoming aware of the different opportunities and services that are made available to them through the concerted efforts of the university management and the staff at the DSA. The DSA offers and awards scholarships to the deserving students of NED University through private funded donors, govt., etc. This department organizes multiple events/ programmes in collaboration with the different society in-charges. Sports Section of this department provides various sports facilities and arranges different sports activities. Students are facilitated with bus passes on nominal charges as well as with concession on travelling fare for train and plane. Various Canteens are functioning under the DSA to provide hygienic and quality food to the students. Photocopy shops are also functioning under DSA where students can get photocopies on reasonable rates. Girls Common Room facilities (GCR) and Boys Common Room (BCR) are maintained and furnished with necessary comfort for female and male students. In addition to above DSA issues Clearance Certificate to outgoing students, and also facilitates the students by attesting academic documents of the students for PEC Registration and Higher Studies.
Prof. Dr. Sarosh Hashmat Lodi
Engr. Dr. Ali Hasan Mahmood
Specialization:Advance Spinning (Air-Jet Texturing), Weaving , Composites using Textile Structures (woven Fabrics) as reinforcement
Professional Membership: PEC, NEDAN
|Controller Students’ Affairs||2340|
|Mr. Tariq Ali Gujar (On Leave)
M.Sc (Physical Education)
of Athletic Federation
Coach No 16116
National Champion (H/J)
|Ms. Tarannum Ghaffar
B.A. (Hons), Economics
B.Ed. from Hamdard University
|Dy. Controller (SA)||2238|
|Mr. Kaivan Lor
MBA Iqra University
C.I.W. (Associate & Professional)
Austin - USA
|Assistant Controller (SA)||2540|
"Community Outreach Services Programme"
- Different activities are organized throughout the Academic Year as per Annual Event Calendar. Extra Co-curricular activities are arranged by providing guidance to the students for participating in various events through different societies that are indicated in seven colors named as VIBGYOR.
- This department assists the local societies in holding various University events.
- The Department of Students’ Affairs (DSA) has been established at NED University of Engineering and Technology, (One of the Most Prestigious Institutions in Pakistan Producing Graduates Every Year) to provide the best environment for quality education and strive to satisfy educational and co-curricular requirements by providing different facilities and forms.
- DSA arranges Scholarships to the deserving students, through Private Funded Donors, Government, etc. DSA organizes multiple events/ programmes in collaboration with the Society In-charges and Sports Section of this department provides various facilities and arranges different sports activities.
- DSA also facilitates the students by issuing Bus Passes on nominal charges and Travelling Fare Concessions for Railway & Air is entertained as well. This Department provides quality and hygienic food through Canteens located at various places in Main, City and LEJ Campuses to students.DSA also provides Plain Paper Photocopier facilities at various campuses.
- DSA issues Clearance Certificates to the outgoing students.
- This department provides the facilities of Boys Common Room and Girls Common Room including (Prayer Area) for Male and Female Students.
- In addition to above, this department attests the Academic Documents of the students for PEC Registration and Higher Studies.
- Scholarships are available to assist the meritorious and deserving students.
- Students of Main, LEJ and City Campus can get hygienic food from various canteens/ tuck shop functioning at different locations of the campuses.
- Plain Photocopier shops (PPC) are available at different locations to facilitate the students.
- Boys Common Room (BCR) and Girls Common Room (GCR) are maintained with the facility of prayers room, furniture etc.
- Clearance Certificates are issued to outgoing students.
- Facilitating the students through attestation of academic documents for PEC Registration & Higher Studies and concession in air and railway fare.
- Issuing Bus Transportation Passes Monthly / Semester basis.
- Stationary Items are available on nominal charges at NED General Store.
- This department also entertains the students from other Universities who visit the NED University for their project work, survey etc.
- Scholarship: Deserving students can apply for various scholarships on Merit-cum-Need or Need-cum-Merit Basis on Prescribed Scholarship Application Form along with required documents through respective Class Advisor, when the notice is displayed on the department notice boards.
- Co-Curricular Activities: Membership form of the society is floated via respective charges during the Academic Year. Interested students may contact the concerned in-charges of the societies, in this connection.
- Bus Passes: For getting Bus Passes the students deposit Rs. 500/- to the designated bank and submit the same to this department. After verifying from the record, this department issues Monthly Bus Passes to the concerned students.
- Clearance Certificate: Students after completing Bachelor of Engineering / Computer Science & Information Technology / Architecture & Planning apply for the Degree through clearance certificate issued by this department.
|Student Chapter of Professional Bodies|
|Students' Hand book|
Engr. Wahab Shaikh Students’ Facilities Centre
Phone: 99261261-8 (Ext: 2340, 2437, 2439)